We are pleased to announce the Quality in Endoscopy symposium on Upper GI Endoscopy & Neoplasia. The European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) is joining forces with the European Society for Digestive Oncology (ESDO). Together, we look forward to making this a truly remarkable educational course.
The Upper GI Endoscopy & Neoplasia symposium is tailored for doctors, especially our young fellows and junior physicians, across the fields of gastroenterology / endoscopy, surgery, surgical endoscopy, interventional radiology, and internal medicine. The symposium will cover topics including adequate technique and reporting, premalignant lesions of the upper GI tract, superficial esophageal SCC and Barrett’s carcinoma.
Interaction, including the exchange of ideas, clinical experiences and knowledge between faculty and participants is a central element of our symposia. The Quality in Endoscopy symposia have demonstrated that the combination of highly communicative teaching with a strong, supportive and dedicated faculty is the key to success. Alongside senior speakers, presenters from the up and coming younger generation will contribute to innovative and lively sessions.
We encourage you to register for the symposium and look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!
- Mário Dinis-Ribeiro (ESGE) Symposium Co-chair
- Wolff Schmiegel (ESDO) Symposium Co-chair
- Raf Bisschops (ESGE) Scientific Committee member
- Thomas Seufferlein (ESDO) Scientific Committee member
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- c/o Hamilton Services GmbH
- Landwehr Str. 9
- 80336 Munich
- T +49 89 907 7936 13
- F +49 89 907 7936 20
- E email@example.com
- I www.quality-in-endoscopy.org
andel’s Hotel Berlin
Landsberger Allee 106
Continuing Medical Education (CME), European EACCME accreditation: 12 Points
Ärtzekammer Berlin accreditation: 6 Points
The language of the workshop is English.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 9, 2016 midnight CEST
- Case submission deadline: February 9, 2016 midnight CEST
- Early registration fee deadline: February 14, 2016 midnight CEST
- Online registration deadline: April 10, 2016 midnight CEST